Update on the construction work
Here is another photo update of the construction work on the new Global Village.
How to use the Global Village
Students will be able to use the Global Village freely and can also plan events there themselves. To hold an event it will be necessary to obtain approval. The general rules and the application form will be posted on the webpage later. We will be as flexible as possible to allow for all kinds of activities.
Main events already planned for April and May 2016
- English Café Talk: each Monday and Thursday 16:30～17:30 (during class periods)
- Country days where international students introduce their country: first event will be Sri Lankan Day on 20 April
- Global Talks, dates not decided yet, usually held during lunch hour
- Study Abroad Photo Exhibition: 18~28 April
- Study Abroad Fair 21~26 April
The Global Village will be a place where you can get to know different cultures and countries, including Japan. We hope you will come and browse through the information and take part in activities, or come and use the space for your own events!
※ the establishment of the Global Village has partly been made possible by the generous support of the OCU Education Supporters Association and the OCU Yume Fund.
Part 4 will be published at the end of March.