How to apply
You can freely use the Global Village on weekdays during its open hours.(*)
However, for the following you need to apply in advance:
- For events
- For activities where loud noise is possible
- For activities that will use most of the space
- For events or activities where people other than OCU students and faculty members will participate
- For use after hours or on holidays
(*)Currently, free use of the GV has been suspended to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus. However, the facility can be used for events.
How to apply:
- Please contact the Global Exchange Office to check availability and make tentative reservation.
Contact: Global Exchange Office, Tel: 06-6605-3557/3558 E-mail: email@example.com
A tentative reservation does not guarantee permission to use the facility. After consideration, final approval will be decided.
- Please download the application form and submit it via email. (Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Global Exchange Office will issue a written permission for use to the applicant.
From 1 November 2021, to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus, the Global Exchange Office has stipulated the following reservation and rules of use during in-person activities.
Pleas follow the regulations when using the Global Village and ensure that they are observed.
For more information, click the link below.