Announcement 2019 Entrance Ceremony
The Osaka City University 2019 Entrance Ceremony will take place on Friday, 5 April 2019 at MARUZEN INTEC ARENA OSAKA (Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium). The ceremony will start at 10:00AM.
Date and Time
Friday, 5 April 2019, 10:00AM
• Doors open at 9:20. Please make sure to be seated by 9:50.
• It is not possible to enter after the ceremony starts, so please make sure to be on time.
• Please bring your Letter of Acceptance（入学許可証）and show it at the gymnasium entrance.
MARUZEN INTEC ARENA OSAKA（Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium）
■Nearest station: Asashiobashi Station – Osaka Metro Chuo line (3 minutes on foot)
■Address: 3-1-40 Tanaka, Minato-ku, Osaka, Tel. 06-6576-0800
• Seating for family members is available.
• Parking space is not available. Please come by public transport.
■9:20～ doors open (please make sure to be seated by 9:50)
■10:00～11:00 Entrance Ceremony
※Please bring your Letter of Acceptance（入学許可証) and show it at the gymnasium entrance.
After the ceremony, the following events will also take place:
(1)11:00～11:25 Guidance (on Human Rights)
(2)11:25～12:00 Orientation (by the Student Support Department)
※Please bring the following material:
-Human Rights Frontier Journal (人権問題の最前線)
-Human Rights News (Human人権問題NEWS)
-Human Rights Guidance Survey (人権問題ガイダンスアンケート)
-Campus Life (学生生活ガイド)