【Tuition Fees for the First Semester in Academic Year 2020】
|Exemptions||Undergraduate /Gradate/Law School
Total Tuition Fees
|1/3 exemption||178,600 yen|
|2/3 exemption||89,300 yen|
●Please confirm the exemption notice and check the reduced fee from the above table before paying.
●Tuition payments for those who have applied for extensions of the registration period may be different from the above fees.
１．Those who have registered for direct debit
The date tuition fees will be withdrawn from your account for the first semester of Academic Year (AY) 2020 is as follows: Please deposit the tuition fee into a registered account no later than Wednesday 26 August.
（The university will take care of any withdrawal charges.）
|Date of withdrawal: Thursday 27 August 2020|
Date of tuition withdrawals for the second semester: Tuesday 27 October 2020
２．Those who have not registered for direct debit
“振込金兼手数料受取書Receipts for money transfers, withdrawal charges／振込依頼書（銀行控）transfer request forms (for bank use) for tuition payments of the first semester of AY 2020 will be sent in early August. Please transfer money to an OCU designated account by the due date.
(There is no fee for those who make a transfer at the main branch of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. OCU is not responsible for any fees accrued through the use of other banks or financial institutions.)
|Tuition deadline: Monday 31 August 2020
|The month when tuition is deducted may differ depending on when the decision for exemption is made.|
- Students extending the period of registration will receive a separate announcement in early August.
- Refund of admission fee exemptions（financial support system for tuition, etc. for students at Osaka Prefecture University and Osaka City University - limited to newly enrolled students in AY2020 living in Osaka Prefecture）is scheduled to be transferred to the direct debit account from which the tuition was withdrawn at the end of August.
- Information has been announced on the OCU website, OCU portal site, OCU UNIPA, bulletin boards in each faculty building, Student Support Center and Basic Experiment Education Building.
- Detailed information on tuition, etc. can be found here, “Tuition Fees, Financial Support and Cost of Living” on the OCU website.
- Those who have not paid tuition after the deadline and even after receiving a reminder, are subject to expulsion. (According to the academic regulations in Article 17 of Osaka City University or Article 12 of Graduate School, Osaka City University)
- Those who have not submitted 預金口座振替依頼書the deposit account transfer request form and would like to change the registered account, please contact the Tuition Section, Student Affairs Division.
Regarding tuition payment for the first semester of AY 2020
■Tuition Section, Student Affairs Division
Regarding tuition exemption, announcement for the results
【For international students】
■Global Exchange Office
Office hours (Mon. through Fri. (except for holidays) 9:00 - 12:00, 12:45-17:00）※Please change [at] to @.
※Please contact us by email, not by phone. Please understand that due to the counter measures for COVID-19, our staff is responding to inquiries at half the usual rate.