- Hand the "Pledge" form to your host scholar.
- The Guest House manager will give you a user's guide for the Guest House. This is very important, especially for those staying for longer periods. If you don't speak Japanese, please ask someone to accompany you to help you communicate with the manager.
- Contact the Guest House manager for a pre-departure room check at least one day prior to your departure (3～4 days prior to departure for long-term residents). If you don't speak Japanese, please ask someone to accompany you to help you communicate with the manager. If any item is found missing or broken, we ask you for a replacement or compensation.
- Hand the card key and keys for desk & closet to the Guest House manager. If the manager isn't in the administrative office, put them in the key collection box on the right of the administrative office.
＊Please help us by doing the following before checking out:
- Clean your room.
- Return all the furniture and appliances to their original positions.
- If you check out on a day that is not a waste collection day, please separate waste by category and leave the trash bags in the room.
- Put the used towels and bed linen in the respective collection boxes on the ground floor (1F).
Payment of room charges is accepted through bank transfer only. For details please ask your host scholar.