1. Room Charges
|Room type||Charge per night|
- Electricity, gas, water charges included.
- A KDDI Super World Card is necessary to make domestic/international calls from the room.
- Exchange students staying at the Guest House through an academic exchange agreement with a foreign university or institute may be partly exempt from room charges.
2. Room Facilities
All rooms are furnished and have a private kitchen, bath and toilet and free internet (LAN cable and Wi-Fi).
The rooms are also equipped with:
air conditioner / TV / refrigerator / vacuum cleaner / electric thermal pot / toaster / IH cooker / rice cooker / cookware & plateware / prepaid card-operated telephone / alarm clock / drier / body-wash / LAN cable / etc.
For a detailed list of the furnishings, please see:
* If you would like to request an extra bed for a family member, please contact the Global Exchange Office.
- Rooms are NOT equipped with amenities such as toothbrush, shampoo, detergent, etc. (except body wash). Please bring them yourself.
- A face towel and a bath towel are provided when you check in. Please wash them by yourself during your stay.
3. Facilities for common use
|Washing machine ¥100 per time||One machine in the laundry room on each floor
* Detergent is not provided. Please bring your own.
|Drying machine ¥100 per 30 minutes||One machine in the laundry room on each floor|
|Iron and ironing board||In the laundry room on each floor
*Please put back after use
|Microwave||One machine in the lobby on 1st fl., and in Exchange Rooms on 2nd - 4th fl.|
If you have any questions please contact the Global Exchange Office.
GLOBAL EXCHANGE OFFICE
Contact form Tel: +81-(0)6-6605-3453 Fax: +81-(0)6-6605-3592