1. Qualification for residence
- Foreign scholars and exchange students visiting OCU for international academic exchange
In this regard, however, scholars categorized below are also included:
- Scholars with Japanese nationality who are accepted to the university on the basis of university-wide and inter-faculty agreements
- Scholars with Japanese nationality who have lived in a foreign country for more than a decade with active research work in his/her academic field in that country
- Those who are admitted by the President
These are as follows:
- Scholars from other universities and institutions who engage in educational and research activities at Osaka City University
- Graduate students from other universities and institutions who are visiting Osaka City University for research purposes
- Osaka City University teaching staff and administrative staff who need to stay at the Guest House in the course of their work
- Others who are specifically admitted by the President
Note: International students studying for a degree cannot stay at the Guest House. For accommodation information for international students please contact the Global Exchange Office (Tel: 06-6605-3558) or click here for the international students accommodation page
2. Period of residence
- If qualification (1) applies: 1 day - 1year
*With special permission by the President, the period of residence may be extended with one year.
- If qualification (2) applies: 1 day - 1month
*With special permission by the President, the period of residence may be extended with one month.
If you have any questions please contact the Global Exchange Office.
GLOBAL EXCHANGE OFFICE
Contact form Tel: +81-(0)6-6605-3558 Fax: +81-(0)6-6605-3592